Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Dungeons 'n Digressions MC Server


So a while back I had a serious addiction to Minecraft and ran a server before Minecraft Realms and the Microsoft buyout. Telecanter and I had some great times on that thing. I left it run at one point for about year and just forgot about it. I just resurrected it for old times sake - if interested, send an email to me here with your MC username (I'd rather not publicly list the IP/domain and port, and I'd need to whitelist you). There's also a dedicated Mumble (VOIP) server for it too.

4 comments:

christian said...

I don;t play Minecraft, but if I did I would totally hang out with you. :) PS: Due to a stupid cable provider dispute between Time Warner and every other company, I have not seen a Dodgers game in over a year. The humanity!

ze bulette said...

I've heard about that cable debacle involving the Dodgers. Crom!

Amna Ali said...

Ashtijivak in Lahore
Ashtijivak in Pakistan
Ashtijivak in Karachi
Ashtijivak in Islamabad
worldtelemart
hello this is the best product All Kind of Pain

DevDigs said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment